patchouli essential oil has many uses and benefits for both the mind, body. It’s an ideal essential to help with skin care- apply neat on areas you want decollete or décolletage; it can also be used in aromatherapy by burning as incense when mixed with other oils like lavender so that its powerful scent is released throughout your house!
Patchouli oil is a versatile skin care product that can help you achieve the perfect complexion. The sweet and musky scent of patchouli essential oils are often used in perfumes, colognes or simply by themselves for those who enjoy their natural aromas! It’s consistency makes it super easy to apply topically which will have devastating effects on any blemishes or imperfections found on your face – not only does this reduce but also transforms them into beautiful scars with long-lasting benefits
- The aroma of patchouli essential oil has been known to reduce appetite. Diffusing it regularly in your home or adding 8-10 drops into a bath helps you achieve optimal weight management, as well as promote general health and wellness
- This is a great way to relieve water retention. Just add 8-10 drops of patchouli essential oil in the bath or massage a mixture with 2-3 drops and 1 ounce carrier oils for better circulation, It’s also called “Indian Clove Oil!”
- Put 2-3 drops of patchouli essential oil on a wet cotton ball to dab the area around your wound. This will help alleviate any pain or discomfort that may be caused by an infection, as well as promote healing!
- The essential oil is one of the most effective natural remedies for athletes foot. Just apply 2-3 drops onto an cotton ball and place it on topically infected areas, like beneath your feet or between toes tightly wrapped in moist socks all day long!
- The Patchouli essential oil could help boost the immune system. 1-2 drops of this potent botanical should be applied as a topical remedy to reflex points near your feet, such as those on each side beneath the balls of your knees or by applying directly onto any joints in between fingers and toes for extra relief!
- Dab 2-3 drops of patchouli essential oil by placing it on a cotton ball and then rubbing the liquid between your fingers. This helps to prevent body odor from forming, especially if you have sensitive skin or are wearing pants that will be touching this when they get wet with sweat later in an activity like walking home after work where its hot outside without air conditioning.
- 2-3 drops of essential oil should be added to the shampoo and wash your hair as normal or massage you scalp with it for 20-30 minutes. This will help prevent further loss!
- 5 drops of peppermint, patchouli and sweet orange should be added to the personal inhaler for a calming effect. Or 5-6 angelica root can also be used in place of these three ingredients if you’re looking for something with less fragrance but still have some therapeutic properties on its own!
- 2-3 drops of Patchouli oil should be massaged into the infected area to prevent from infections.
- 2-3 drops of Patchouli oil should be rubbed to the palms and inhaled by cup over one’s nose. The remaining substance can then be massaged into neck, temples or chest for insomnia treatment
- Apply one drop of Patchouli mixed with rosehip oil to the throat, face and back of hands. Leave this for a few minutes so it can soak in before washing off gently but thoroughly with warm water! This will help you get rid those wrinkles that have been giving your skin trouble lately
Where to Buy Patchouli Oil
With the guarantee of 100% satisfaction, patchouli oil has become one of our most popular products. We offer it in both therapeutic-grade and pure form to ensure your desired effect can be achieved easily without any unnecessary additives or fragrances that may cause irritation on skin satisfies high quality standards for results guaranteed!
How to make Patchouli Oil
The leaves of the patchouli plant are handpicked and dried before they’re infused in hot steam. The process extracts an oil which can then be re-dried to create a basic version for home use, or you could also add other ingredients such as lavender flowers if desired.
- Dried out patchouli leaves
- Olive, sweet almond oil or Jojoba
- Clean bottle
- Glass jar