Whenever you open any website, the detail related to that website gets stored in your system in the form of a cookie. Cookies are the small files which contain information related to the website data. Moreover, it does store the website language, and location also gets stored in cookies. The browsers then stored such information and transfer this to the websites which allow the sites to offer data customized to meet your requirements. Cookies are capable of storing personal details such as addresses, contact numbers, etc. Therefore, to bolster your digital privacy, it is better to delete cookies from time to time. office.com/setup
Cache makes web pages to load faster when you open any website for the second time. For example, when you try to open a website with large-sized images and other media, then it will take a less time as compared to the first time when you open that website. Opera saves the content of the webpage on the device so that when you revisit the page, it does not take much time to load.
Opera is a critically-acclaimed web browsing software. It is available with multiple platforms such as Windows, MacOS, Ubuntu, Blackberry, iOS, Android, etc. The beauty of this browser is its speed and efficient web browsing web experience, but sometimes users may notice unexpected behavior while trying to open websites as slowdown and browser hangs. While cache and cookies can be convenient, they can cause some problems with Opera. For example, web pages stop loading in the right fashion. In this blog, you will get the steps to clear cache and cookies in Opera.
How to remove Opera cache and cookies?
- Firstly, launch the Opera browser on the device.
- Click on the Menu tab located in the upper left edge of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings.
- Now, select Privacy and Security from the left pane.
- Below Privacy, press the button for clearing browsing data.
- In the Clear browsing data pop-up window, click on the pull-down menu.
- Choose the time. It is greatly commended to opt for “the beginning of time.”
- Now, check the box next to Cookies and other site data.
- Similarly, check the box next to Cached images and files.
- Click on the Clear browsing data button located at the bottom of the pop-up window.
After completing this stepwise process, you will find that the websites are loading correctly. However, you will have to keep deleting cache and cookies from Opera from time to time. www.office.com/myaccount